We are in a new reality. Some of us may not be coping well, given all the drastic changes we’re facing in such a short timeframe. Our life will be described as our personal world before the COVID-19 pandemic, and the life after.
We are asked to shelter in place and practice social distance depending on where we are in the world. Some of us are in complete lockdown, and there is no choice but to stay home.
This is our new normal. A new existence filled with fear and uncertainty. An antidote to a state of fear and anxiety, is a mindfulness and gratitude practice. As a long time mindfulness and meditation student, I can speak from experience on how effective this practice is.
I have put together some free guided meditations that are fitting for what we’re going through in order to embody our inner peace.
Free Guided Meditations
- Compassion in the Time of Coronavirus by Jack Kornfield (Audio, 13 minutes)
- Facing Pandemic Fears with an Awake Heart by Tara Brach (Audio, video, 60 minutes)
- Let Go of Worry and Fear, and Cultivate Peace by Sara Raymond (Video, 20 minutes)
- Resting in Being by Adyashanti (Video, 25 minutes)
- Guided Breath Meditation by Kim Eng (Video, 10 minutes)
- Box Breathing by QuietKit (Visual)
- Deepening in the Dimension of Stillness by Eckhart Tolle (Video, 16 minutes)
- Find Peace in Uncertain Times by Boho Beautiful (Video, 15 minutes)
- Sleep Relaxation by Michael Sealey (Video, 50 minutes)
- A Peaceful Life is Priceless by Moojiji (Video, 23 minutes)
- Release Stress and Tension by Lizzy Hill (Video, 20 minutes)
I will continue to add guided meditations on this list. Do you have a favourite meditation that helps you to find your zen? Share in the comments.